Saturday, June 9, 2012

The rain is coming...

Some pics sent to me this week...no changes to the house, so no work being done. I received an invoice from our Panamanian lawyer to update our account (a very reasonable amount considering all the help she has given, and the real time spent with me!), so have asked her to suss out what is happening if she can. Her Spanish will be more helpful than my hit-or-miss Spanglish.


I'm unsure whether to be glad or sad about this delay as the gallery is still not sold and we despair that we may never get another offer! Not to be negative - of course, the next offer is just around the corner and we will laugh over our undue concern, right?  There is still so much to do in order to complete this house, and in the meantime, it will be rainy season soon, and I bet that will become an excuse to slow everything down. Oops - negative thinking again...

No comments:

Post a Comment