Thursday, June 23, 2011

Does the Creator reward those who wait?

June 23rd, 2011

So, the bank has not verified their payment schedule yet, the builder has not acknowledged receipt of the first payment (sent a week ago), no-one is contacting me! More loud sighing on my part…the frustration associated with this is beginning to get to me. It is harder to remain upbeat than ever, but I still have faith in what we are trying to do!
I sent off a few emails yesterday in hopes of stimulating some movement. Come to think of it, this is a bit constipating. Not a nice analogy, but I’d truly like to provide a dose of salts to someone, anyone in hopes of dislodging an apparent backlog!
I am listing several items which we will withdraw from storage as there will be no room for them in the newest incarnation of our house. “Iris’ Iguana” is a downsized version of what we started with. When we discuss all this waiting and redoing, Chris and I wonder if we shouldn’t have just shopped with a Realtor for something we could enjoy. Does pose the question, doesn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment