Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Retirement

As I seriously consider retiring and maybe even moving to another country which is less wet, less cold, less taxes, more relaxing...I am definitely conflicted over family issues! My father died recently and other than my much-loved family, there is no real reason to stay where I live now.
I'm thinking of Central America...near enough to have family visit but far enough to get a much better climate for my arthritis. I'd HAVE to come home at least 3 times a year...Christmas, April, August? missing the kids and their kids would be the worst part...My spouse says let's look at it, so we will do just that. Take a trip as a holiday, and while there explore the possibilities. SIGH! Why are decisions so much harder now? You'd think with less responsibilities they would get easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment